MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Bingo

We have been sorta house bound because of the weather---well we do go and take pictures of the Eagles but I have posted them so many times I thought I would do something different.  So while looking through my albums I came across this one of my Bingo boy when he was just a pup----he was so little and now he is too big to fit on the Gator's seat. 
Do you see he has a gingerbread boy on his chest---LOL
 Well he grew up and now is a senior dog with much gray especially on his face.
Linking to Eileen's Saturday Critters~~~HERE

10 comments:

William Kendall said...

He's still a good boy!

eileeninmd said...

Bingo was a cute puppy and now he is a handsome dog. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. I appreciate your visit and comment! Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

Lowell said...

I like Bingo...he's got heart and spirit and is full of love from what you've said. The look on his face expresses just the way I feel: How the hell did I get so old so quick? :)

Tom said...

...is Bingo the one that the song is about?

Linda said...

He's a handsome boy.
Always good to see him here on the blog,
we like the Eagles photos too.
xo Astro

ellen b said...

ahh...sweet boy!

Taken For Granted said...

Bingo is a fine looking dog. He must be a good friend.

A Colorful World said...

Just love Bingo! What an awesome dog! (Wow, you have so many pictures of eagles you don't want to keep sharing! Dern!!! :-) )

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

What a big boy. The gingerbread boy mark seems to have spread a bit over the years. Pretty unique. - Margy

Rose said...

Such sweet memories! So love the one of him when he was young.
We just saw Otti and he showed more excitement than he has shown in ages. But oh, you would not believe how skinny he is.