MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, January 15, 2018

I love Clouds

This mornings clouds----aren't they beautiful.  Taken this morning from the deck

Linking to Mosiac Monday~~~~HERE

17 comments:

Rose said...

MB! They are fabulous...I am ready for a few days of this!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Me too---and they are always changing..... Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
Betsy

Lowell said...

My favorite of these three is the first one on the left. I think it's the tree silhouettes that make it so interesting. I love clouds, too. Well, unless they are storm cloud, or clouds portending a hurricane. BTW, do you say "a hurricane," or "an hurricane"? I'm confused. But you already knew that! :)

Kim said...

I love clouds, too. (It reminds me of that song, "I've looked at clouds from both sides now. From up and down and still somehow. It's love's illusion I recall. I really don't know clouds at all." Now that I type that, I realize it's one of those songs that makes no sense. But I still love clouds!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love them too and I'm always running outside with my camera when I see something unusual! Beautiful photos! Happy Mosaic Monday!

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous skies!

Tom said...

...and so do I.

Taken For Granted said...

Nice cloud photos. Keep looking up!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!

Linda Reeder said...

I like clouds too, except when they are solid grey, like the ones that have just overtaken our beautiful blue sky.

Catarina said...

I do too.
And even now I try to see shapes, monsters, angels, anything my imagination fancies. : ))

Lowell said...

Thank you so much! I had no idea! Hopefully the problem is fixed but it is frustrating to have this happen and not be aware of it. You are the best and I owe you big time!

Maggie said...

Those are truly stunning captures, what a great sight to see from your deck. Thanks for sharing them with the MM crowd this week.

The Furry Gnome said...

I like the blue sky in between the clouds best! Like to see more of that right now.

A Colorful World said...

Beautiful cloud shots!

Lorrie said...

Gorgeous and moody skies!

Angie said...

So poofy! Thanks for getting up at whatever time was necessary to capture this beauty!