Yummy. I read your explanation as to how you get such good moon shots on another blog, so I'm going to refrain from any further discussion about it. Personally, I think you have some sort of connection with another world, or maybe you're an alien posing as this really nice person living up in Washington. People have told me that living in Washington is much like a heavenly experience. Have a great evening and sweet dreams, although I'm guessing you spend your nights connecting with the other dimension. Am I right? Oui? Si?
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
12 comments:
Excellent!
...great one, my moon shots rarely turn out well.
Hello, pretty moon photo. Well done. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
Lovely shot of the moon ~
Happy Friday to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Wonderful capture!
Great moon shot. I think you have a longer lens than I have. You have captured a difficult subject in this photo.
Excellent focus and great detail!
Incredible shot!
Yummy. I read your explanation as to how you get such good moon shots on another blog, so I'm going to refrain from any further discussion about it. Personally, I think you have some sort of connection with another world, or maybe you're an alien posing as this really nice person living up in Washington. People have told me that living in Washington is much like a heavenly experience. Have a great evening and sweet dreams, although I'm guessing you spend your nights connecting with the other dimension. Am I right? Oui? Si?
Great shot!
nice shot of the moon :)
Your sky shots are fabulous -- moon here and beautiful clouds against the blue sky in the later post -- Day or night, you are a great photographer!
Post a Comment