I have the same question as William: What is false pizza. Pizza can be bad or good, undercooked or overcooked, with or without cheese, someone might ruin in with sardines but what could possibly make pizza "false"? And who would put on a bumper sticker like this one?
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
6 comments:
...along with false news.
LOL, yes false pizza and false news. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
Now how does one define false pizza?
Funny! I wonder if false pizza is the same as fake pizza.
'fake' is so overdone now.
I have the same question as William: What is false pizza. Pizza can be bad or good, undercooked or overcooked, with or without cheese, someone might ruin in with sardines but what could possibly make pizza "false"? And who would put on a bumper sticker like this one?
Post a Comment