MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, September 30, 2017

OCTOBER 1ST~~~CDP THEME~~~SENSUAL

The theme for the 1st of October is SENSUAL..  I thought and thought---had some good ideas and some bad ideas and decided on a hot red Lamborghini--Hot  Sexy and very Sensual
 I like it~~~I want it~~~Gimmie Gimmie

Linking to City Daily Photo~~~HERE

12 comments:

Lowell said...

Leave it to you to come up with a "hot" car! Sensual, indeed! Love it!!!!

BarbRad said...

I'll have to admit that it's a sexy car. I'll bet it also catches the eyes of the highway patrol officers for a different reason.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

There will be many out there breathing a little heavier at the sight of this beauty Marybeth ☺

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I agree it is a hot and sexy car. Happy October, enjoy your day and new week!

Tom said...

...yep!

Peter van den Besselaar said...

Haha, that's a good one! Greetings from TilburgDailyPhoto.

William Kendall said...

What a beautiful car!

Bill said...

Awesome, what a grand looking red hot car, I love it.

The Furry Gnome said...

Aren't you getting a little greedy there?

Klara said...

haha, that's a great take on the subject.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Home again and showing sexy (ooops, excuse me sensual) red cars .... hmmm, must have been a good roadtrip ;>)

Rose said...

Had to laugh at Full Time Life's comment!