MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Barn with a View

Maybe the Mountain (Mt. Baker) has a view of the barn.....

This barn is no longer around---sad






this barn in Eastern Washington will last a bit longer due to the drier weather
Linking to Tom;s Barn Collective~~~~~HERE

11 comments:

Tom said...

...the 'view', now that's something that I won't see around her, the last two are common sights for me. I hope that the fires are out for you. Thanks Mary Beth for sharing, let's do it again.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the view, great barn series. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

ellen b said...

That's a view I always count on. Nice eastern wa barn!

Taken For Granted said...

Interesting barn photos. I see one old barn got tired of standing and decided to sit down like an elderly lady in a full skirt.

Lea said...

Oh that collapsed barn - so sad
Hope you have a beautiful week!

William Kendall said...

That first one's my favourite.

Michelle said...

That last barn is my favorite. Gorgeous!!!!

Lowell said...

It doth appear that the third barn is soon to go the way of the 2nd barn. Time may heal all wounds but not consistently and sometimes time takes a huge toll. Nice photos, MB!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Old barns are very picturesque even though they are falling down. - Margy

Rose said...

That last barn....I LOVE it. I bet Mt. Baker has a view of a lot of barns.

Linda said...

Nice scenes. That one poor barn is reallly gone!