MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Graduation

My Grand son Michael graduated from Eastern Washington University in 2013---it was a big deal.  He graduated cum laude in Psychology with a minor in Anthropology.  Smart kid.  He works with at risk children and adults in Spokane.

Linking to Signs2~~~~~HERE

9 comments:

Lowell said...

Kudos to your grandson! It's always a delight to hear that people use their education in helping fields rather than merely searching for the Almighty Dollar!

Tom said...

...congrats!

Rose said...

That would a rewarding job, but probably some heartbreak in it as well.

Lois said...

How wonderful to have a job in his field. I know you are proud.

William Kendall said...

He does good work.

Lesley said...

Something to be proud of, for sure.

Bill said...

Congrats to your grandson. He does wonderful work and it will benefit the people.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I sort of feel bad for my parents. When I graduated from college and then got my masters I didn't go through the ceremony. - Margy

ellen b said...

Hats off to your grandson for his work with at-risk people in Spokane.