Hello, wonderful barn images. I like the last two. I hope the wildfire are not near you, just the smoke can be bad for breathing. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!
The first three images shows a fine, old barn, but it is no longer used for the purpose for which it was built. It looks abandoned. Your other barn photos show barns still in use,
I like that old "weathered" barn, too, and it's surprising that some barns which look really bad can remain standing for years. Love the last barn you showed. Looks familiar. Rather like my grandmother's barn, but bigger.
Take care. We're OK and don't think we'll have any major problems. Maybe a tornado or two! :)
Love the old weathered barn. These used to be plentiful around here, but now it is rare to find one. The next to the last shot is really nice! Enjoyable post!
I'm sorry, Marybeth, but I just found a bunch of your comments and comments from other people...I have no idea what happened, but for some reason they didn't come through as needing to be moderated. I think Blogger has really gone downhill since Google took over! Thanks much for your comments!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
17 comments:
The weathered look of the barn is beautiful. I like the sky in the fourth photo, gives the scene a moody feeling. Nice photos.
Enjoy the day!
...Mary Beth the first one is such a classic, gambrel roof barns are delights. I hope that you are safe from the fires. Please stop back again.
Hello, wonderful barn images. I like the last two. I hope the wildfire are not near you, just the smoke can be bad for breathing. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!
The first three images shows a fine, old barn, but it is no longer used for the purpose for which it was built. It looks abandoned. Your other barn photos show barns still in use,
I like that old "weathered" barn, too, and it's surprising that some barns which look really bad can remain standing for years. Love the last barn you showed. Looks familiar. Rather like my grandmother's barn, but bigger.
Take care. We're OK and don't think we'll have any major problems. Maybe a tornado or two! :)
Really beautiful barns...I especially love that first one!
Pretty scenery in the last two barn photos, but the first barn is more interesting!
Great shots of variety of barns.
Wonderful takes on these barns.
Love the old weathered barn. These used to be plentiful around here, but now it is rare to find one. The next to the last shot is really nice! Enjoyable post!
Oh, Marybeth, these are wonderful...love that first one for its weathered look. Love the others cause they are handsome!
I'm sorry, Marybeth, but I just found a bunch of your comments and comments from other people...I have no idea what happened, but for some reason they didn't come through as needing to be moderated. I think Blogger has really gone downhill since Google took over! Thanks much for your comments!
There is quite a contrast between the style of the first barn and the last. Like both of them but the older barn has more "character!"
Mary Beth, I enjoyed seeing each of your great photos of these barns. Isn't the blue sky marvelous today? Have a nice evening.
I love that first barn. What a classic!
I like that first barn.
Your barns have style!
Post a Comment