Sunrise, sunset. Are you there yet? And when you're tripping on the road, do you bear a heavy load, or do you use one of those wee p&s cameras?
Your post reminded me of a guy I met years ago in Corpus Christi, Texas. He drove there every year from far west Texas. Now you can drive 12-14 hours and still find yourself in Texas. He said there's an old west Texas saying that goes like this:
The sun has riz and the sun has set Here we is in Texas yet!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
10 comments:
Sunrise, sunset. Are you there yet? And when you're tripping on the road, do you bear a heavy load, or do you use one of those wee p&s cameras?
Your post reminded me of a guy I met years ago in Corpus Christi, Texas. He drove there every year from far west Texas. Now you can drive 12-14 hours and still find yourself in Texas. He said there's an old west Texas saying that goes like this:
The sun has riz and the sun has set
Here we is in Texas yet!
Have fun!
Hello, love the sunset views. Just beautiful! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!
...mighty neat!!!
Lovely. I'm in need of a road trip! :)
That last shot is my favourite.
Gorgeous color in all of these photos!
So beautiful! I love these shots! I also forgot to say last time how much I enjoyed seeing your beautiful Lace Wyandots!
Off into the golden sunset! Have fun!!
Serene...ahh!
What gorgeous sunset photos. You've got some awesome scenery to frame them, too.
Post a Comment