Bingo loves to walk out in the wayback pasture. Bob used to have cows here but in time he was too busy with other maybe unforseen things that the cows are no more. We brought the horses here for awhile but there is just too too much grass for them. The grass gets 6-8ft high. Bob mows here and then I have a good place to walk and Bingo has a good place to play and hunt.
Two day ago
The first part of the lower pasture and then a stand of scrub trees and looking into our woods
Pasture abuts the Tree Farm---no neighbors--EVER
That's Bingo out there
Looking across to the tree farm
In the upper pasture behind the house and barn and veggi gardens
Linking to Outdoor Wednesday~~~HERE
Two day ago
The first part of the lower pasture and then a stand of scrub trees and looking into our woods
Pasture abuts the Tree Farm---no neighbors--EVER
That's Bingo out there
Looking across to the tree farm
In the upper pasture behind the house and barn and veggi gardens
Linking to Outdoor Wednesday~~~HERE

12 comments:
...nice neck of the woods.
Hello, what a lovely day for a walk. I miss having a dog to walk.
Enjoy your day!
A paradisiacal place in which to venture out and consider the ramifications of being human and the joy of life! You are very lucky, but I think you know that! So, is Bingo.
A very nice area to take a walk. I'm sure Bingo loves it too.
Bingo must enjoy getting out there.
I'm guessing you have some good peace and quiet on your piece of land!
Wow - that looks like an amazingly peaceful place to walk! Thank you for sharing. :-)
Beautiful scenes. You certainly do have a lot of space.
Looks nice. Living in the country on some land is just special. I'm going to miss it.
I guess you might call your place "pastoral". Nice!
What a beautiful spot and Bingo seems in his element running in the paddocks.
Nice to have such privacy. - Margy
Post a Comment