MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, September 4, 2017

Barns

 Barn in a cornfield---right down the road from us

 Barn in Stanwood and cow peeking

Kinking to Tom's Barn collective~~~~HERE

10 comments:

Tom said...

...what a gorgeous neck of the woods! The cow pocking it's nose out of the barn is a great find. Thanks Mary Beth for stopping by!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely barn captures. Gorgeous view of the mountaintop. My favorites are of the cute cows peeping out of the barn. Happy Labor Day! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Connie said...

Nice barn photos . . . I like the cows peeking through the side. I have been wanting to travel the North Cascade Highway. I think it would make a great camping vacation :)

Rose said...

I love them all...specially the cow peaking one.

ellen b said...

Nice collection. Have you been eating fresh corn? :)
Love the cows looking out...

A Colorful World said...

Great-looking barns! Lo0ved the field of corn and that peek-a-boo cow! :-)

Michelle said...

Awwww....love that sweet cow face!

Linda said...

Well, hello cow! How cute!

William Kendall said...

I don't know what I like more- that mountain or that cow!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wow! Love the photos - the mountain is gorgeous - and a silly cow peeking at you.