My two youngest Grand sons go to Marysville Getchell High school which is a pretty awesome school. Very different. check it out HERE
Saturday we went to the boys Football game. they both play Varsity Ball for the Marysville Getchell Chargers'
Brett Number 53 is a senior and plays offense and defense as does Brad number 75 who is a sophomore
Alas the Chargers did not win the game but the cheerleaders were very enthusiastic anyway.
Linking to MOSIAC MONDAY~~~HERE
Saturday we went to the boys Football game. they both play Varsity Ball for the Marysville Getchell Chargers'
Brett Number 53 is a senior and plays offense and defense as does Brad number 75 who is a sophomore
Alas the Chargers did not win the game but the cheerleaders were very enthusiastic anyway.
Linking to MOSIAC MONDAY~~~HERE



7 comments:
Too bad they lost! I hope you had fun anyway.
Be proud, grandma! You have a very sporting family. And you've provided us with some very nice photos. For some reason I like the bottom photos the best. I dunno why.
The cheerleaders do seem very enthusiastic!
Another new school year! Amazing how quickly it all passes! They look like they are having fun:)
Cool School!
High school football games are a great memory for me, from when I was in highschool and went to all the home games. No kids or grandkids in football, but other sports - yes! Fun for Grandmothers!
This brings back memories of going to see our grandson play football.
Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.
Fall and Football go to together!! I love Fall and when Football starts, I know it is around the Corner! Love the Pictures!!
Post a Comment