MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, September 7, 2015

In my Garden

Just a few flowers in my garden 
Zinnias are a favorite this year---well always.
 A bed of Zinnias--one of several.  An orange Zinnia--my fav color this year.  Yellow Rose A Bee and a patch of Salvia.
 Who is peeking through the rose?

linking to MONDAY MOSAICS~~~HERE

14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Lovely flowers and mosaic! The zinnias are my favorite too. Have a happy new week!

Lady Di Tn said...

Truly you live in a "BEAUTIFUL PART OF THE WORLD" Love the pretty little girl in the tulips. Peace

Sarah said...

Beautiful garden! Cute photo of the little one peeking through the roses. '-)

Lowell said...

What a gorgeous plethora of flora! You are very lucky. I'm guessing that little sweetie is your granddaughter!

Lois said...

How pretty! That second shot is adorable.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Pretty flowers in the top collage but it is the second one that is absolutely amazing. I hope you will frame this photo, very tastefully done!
Thanks for joining Mosaic Monday.

Donna@Gardens Eye View said...

Oh I love your zinnias and the mosaics are gorgeous.

Rose said...

I love what you did in the second photo...also, beautiful flowers above it.

Lorrie said...

Beautiful mosaics. The rose with the little girl is darling.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

ohhhhhh I love bees

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

The mosaic bouquet is beautiful ... You have a great garden. And that last picture is wonderful! Fabulous.

EG CameraGirl said...

I love the bright coloured zinnias! I really should plant a few next year!

William Kendall said...

Lovely colours!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Beautiful colours. My dahlias and marigolds have to hold down the fort for me. - Margy