MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Japanese Gardens ~~~~~~Weekend Reflections

While visiting Spokane a few weeks ago we went to see the Japanese Gardens

 A beautiful garden among a Rose Garden, a perennial garden and a sculptured annual garden.  A nice arboretum
 A nice reflection of the tall Conifers
 A hidden waterfall
 A very serene place.  See the Koi
 More waterfall
 A reflective look back

Linking to WEEKEND REFLECTIONS~~~~HERE

8 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

aw, pretty place

TexWisGirl said...

so gorgeous!

William Kendall said...

What a beautiful place to spend time in!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

The Japanese certainly know a thing or two about gardens, so very restful and intriguing.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful place!

Lowell said...

Beautiful photos, MB. I love Japanese gardens. They're all about serenity and blending with nature.

Linda Reeder said...

Nice. I like Japanese gardens.Such richness in texture and form.

Rose said...

I'd love to see this for myself...just so beautiful.