MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Country Fences

Driving back from Stanwood to home I took some good ole country fences

 A simple barbed wire fence and a nice green empty pasture
 Little shed, older fence and some hills in the background
 Just down the road
 Linked to  GOOD FENCES~~HERE

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely countryside scenes and fence shots. The second image is my favorite. Enjoy your day!

Rose said...

I do love your countryside! I am specially drawn to the second and third shots and not sure why.

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful scenes in your area!

Birdman said...

LOVE your new banner too.
Simplicity in fencing is good, and IT works!

William Kendall said...

Such beautiful countryside!

21 Wits said...

You certainly did! Lovely country views.

Ida said...

These are lovely country fences and scenes. The mountains in the backgroud are very pretty too.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Good ffences and gorgeous skies on your next post.

Connie said...

A little Heaven on Earth! I felt like I was strolling along the Farm! Thanks!