MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Pieces of my Garden for Mosaic Monday

Here are just a very few of the flowers around the house:
Lower left corner--Crocosmia with Hummingbird-- above Echinacea or Purple Cone Flower-- next Morning Glory (Annual--Ipomoea) and below Kniphofia or Red Hot Poker and lastly Scarlet Flax with the Marguerite and being overtaken by Nasturtium.
I like a flower bed full of different flowers----until it just bursts!

I am linking this to Mosaic Monday and Dear Little Red House HERE

18 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful colours, MB!

eileeninmd said...

Your garden is bursting with lovely colors and flowers. The hummingbird is cute. Lovely post and images.. Enjoy your new week ahead!

Pondside said...

I like a garden that bursts too! That's just what summer should look like.

Stephanie said...

Love the Morning Glories, the colors are so rich, beautiful blooms!

Lowell said...

Fantastic plethora of color and beauty! Wow! You live in an enchanting place; magical, too, as I've heard you take moon pics without a tripod! :)

No, the yellow pots were in front of a house in our community; and it was not frosty, just dewy on the golf course. It's been very humid here lately.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful garden you have! i'm partial to the morning glories!

A wondering star said...

A beautiful mosaic. An colorful garden ... lucky you.

Eva Jorunn
Norway

cieldequimper said...

You've done well, your garden is glorious and your photos are so pretty too!

How's the back?

Birdman said...

Wow! Just WOW!

Shirley said...

Wonderful colour in your garden right now. Thanks for sharing.

EG CameraGirl said...

LOVE all this wonderful colour! Hey, I don't see any weeds! I need someone to help me weed my garden. :))

Maude Lynn said...

Beautiful!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Very colourful. I'm happy to know the hummingbirds like the crocosmia, mine is blooming for the first time this year.

maryaustria said...

A gorgeous mosaic! Beautiful flowers!

Gaelyn said...

Love all the colors of your garden. What a special place to hang out.

deb @ frugal little bungalow said...

beautiful garden photos ! :) I also liked your pictures entered in the fair! :)

Lady Di Tn said...

Beautiful morning glories and when I went to get the paper for Maggie this morning, I took note of my pitiful plants as they are very unhappy where I put them. I still have some seed left and plant to pick a better spot next year. Peace

Rose said...

Love all that glorious color!