In my non-thinking phase that I am in I couldn't grasp what a 'take away store' was or is. So in my maniacal mind I thought of this:
They take it away---they put it away---but we keep feeding it every week.
Finally a blogging friend explained exactly what the phrase meant. I think I'm ok.
I am linking this to City Daily Photo Theme Day HERE
They take it away---they put it away---but we keep feeding it every week.
Finally a blogging friend explained exactly what the phrase meant. I think I'm ok.
I am linking this to City Daily Photo Theme Day HERE



16 comments:
Definitely the most creative "take" on the theme. haha.
That's one for lateral thinking.
Excellent.
But I had answered your question about a take away store! Ya need to learn England English ma'am! :-)
'Take away' is used in South Africa and I'm always asking for 'to go' instead. Oops. I like your version.
Clever, MB!
This is an hilarious take on the theme. Bravo!!
that's unique. :)
Only you would come up with this for the theme! Fantastic. What a crazy mind you have. That's why I like you! :) Great post, MB!
AH-----You are quite clever!!!! I had never heard of a "Take Away Store" either.....Hmmmmmm... Like your explanation!!!
Have you ever heard of getting your sandwich 'dressed'???? I had never heard of that until I lived in New Orleans in the '80's. Getting your 'po boy' dressed meant getting all of the extras (mayo, tomatoes, lettuce, etc.) on your bun/sandwich....
Hugs,
Betsy
You have certainly come up with something different. Bravo!
Well now that is creative!
You definitely get the prize for the most creative post for the theme SCS, excellent :)
Isn't it amazing how much trash we create? Here in BC they have a new recycling process, but for condo and apartment dwellers it doesn't work because we have no street pickup, and they removed our recycling center in town. Go figure. How is that going to help? - Margy
Funny - on many levels!
Looked at a couple of posts - and I have no idea what an Aussie Onion Burst is!!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
MB
Love how your mind works. How funny. I would consider most stores "take away" because you leave with what you purchased. Peace
I wasn't sure what it was either. There was some discussion on FB; lots of us were unfamiliar with the term.
Post a Comment