MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, August 25, 2014

Practice Time

My Youngest Grand son's Football team at practice
And there he is

I am linking this to Ruby Tuesday too  HERE
 

11 comments:

lina@women perspective said...

Nice to see healthy and active young people. Great shot.

cieldequimper said...

Very professional looking!

Elaine said...

Somehow it's more fun to watch the grandkids playing--certainly a lot less hassle than all the practices I schlepped my kids to.

Maria's Space said...

Fun. Wishing for a good season. Maria’s Space

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

i'll bet he loved having you there with your camera

Cranberry Morning said...

What fun for him! Stay safe, football players.

TexWisGirl said...

good luck to him and his team!

EG CameraGirl said...

hat a good granny you are to not only attend practice but to take along your camera too!

Lady Di Tn said...

Reminds me of the many days I watched Puppy practice at his middle and high school. Peace

William Kendall said...

Nice capture!

Jackie @ travelnwrite said...

Hello to a fellow Washingtonian! We are in Kirkland. . .enjoyed your photos today!