MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

This is a very good fence~~~~~~~~~~Good Fences

Taking Bingo for a walk in the morning I came across this barking dog behind a fence.  It kept him on one side and me and my dog  on another.  What fences are for.  LOL

Take a walk to Theresa's place to see more really "Good Fences:. HERE

13 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm always glad to have a barking dog on the other side of a fence!

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

So long as the fence did its job.

eileeninmd said...

Now, that is a good fence. The berries look pretty. Have a happy day!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I'm sure the pup just wanted you to come over and visit.

Birdman said...

Like the iron fence and flowers they work together here.

TexWisGirl said...

what a pretty scene! and, yes, i'm always grateful for a fence between dogs that don't know one another. :)

FAB said...

Nice one.

Lady Di Tn said...

Apparently, Bingo did not join the singing. Peace

William Kendall said...

I can practically hear his woof!

cieldequimper said...

Lol!

Nice berries.

So you're going walkies... Back OK?

Rose said...

He looks curious more than anything...but still a good thing when another dog is involved.

George said...

I'm glad this fence worked the way it was supposed to work. I'll bet you and Bingo were glad as well.

EG CameraGirl said...

Yep, I'm glad the other dog was on the other side of the fence.