Blue Ribbon Winners!!!
These are the pictures we entered into the Stanwood-Camano Fair. We were allowed to each enter two photographs.
All 4 pictures got blue ribbons!!
The first two are Bob's beautiful selections. My two follow.
The best of the best---our favorites. Two working horses at the Lynden Plowing Contest. Bob took this last May.
Sail Rock and Seal Rock taken last month near Neah Bay, Wa. Good area to catch Lingcod and other cod and Rock fish. Yummy good.
My two pictures. This is one of the Hummingbird resting among the Crocosmia
I am linking to Ruby Tuesday HERE
Sun Reflection from Camano Island. Saratoga Passage
These are the pictures we entered into the Stanwood-Camano Fair. We were allowed to each enter two photographs.
All 4 pictures got blue ribbons!!
The first two are Bob's beautiful selections. My two follow.
The best of the best---our favorites. Two working horses at the Lynden Plowing Contest. Bob took this last May.
Sail Rock and Seal Rock taken last month near Neah Bay, Wa. Good area to catch Lingcod and other cod and Rock fish. Yummy good.
My two pictures. This is one of the Hummingbird resting among the Crocosmia
I am linking to Ruby Tuesday HERE
Sun Reflection from Camano Island. Saratoga Passage

15 comments:
Like I said yesterday, well done! :-) The horses are really cool!
Congratulations! They all look like winners to me, but the horse picture is very special. I fully expect we'll hear about your new business, Mary Beth & Bob's Photography, any time now!
congrats to bob on the blue! awesome! i love your reflection shot.
okay, comment try #2...
congrats to bob on the blue! awesome! i love your reflection shot.
Congrats Bob!
And congrats to all who enter.
Bob's photo of the working horses deserves fist place! It's wonderful. But hey, I like the other three very much too. Very nice the bird on the crocosmia, I think. I'm thinking the competition must have been excellent.
They are all beautiful shots, MB!
congrats for the blue ribbons
woop woop :>)
Congrats on the Blue Ribbons but we already knew you were a good photographer. Bob's not bad either. Peace
Hi MB,
Love the picture of the Horses. Good job Bob.
Love the picture of you and Bob that you posted on the MJ site.
Your Pal,
Nancy Jo
Wow you guys! Great job! I like all the pics.
Good for you both. I know you'll enjoy a "Curve of Time". We just got back from a short cruise up the coast. The weather has been wonderful and warm. - Margy
Congratulations to both of you. All four of these photos are fantastic.
Congratulations! I expecially love that hummingbird one and the first one of Bob's....
Congratulations to you both. Nice shots all so not surprised you earned the Blue.
Post a Comment