Pictures of our pastures at Bob's Place complete with old pasture fence, logging operation up on the hill and a buck deer trying to get away.
The fence in the lower pasture
The view across the lower pasture. Way up on the hill logging is going on. We are right next to a huge many thousand acre tree farm.
This young fellow says I am outa here.
I am linking this to Good Fences HERE
The fence in the lower pasture
The view across the lower pasture. Way up on the hill logging is going on. We are right next to a huge many thousand acre tree farm.
This young fellow says I am outa here.
I am linking this to Good Fences HERE

14 comments:
Lovely country scenes. Nice Good fences post! And love the deer.
Sigh. I'm looking at buildings, no deer in sight... :-)
How do you stand all that nature? :) I love it. You are very fortunate and I know you enjoy every minute of every day in your "paradise."
Is the tree farm noisy when they are cutting down the trees? Maybe most of the noise is very far away since the farm is so big.
Around here the buck would be saft till November 1st. Then BANG!
Love all these...fun that you caught a shot of the deer.
love all of your thick greenery!!! beautiful! love the buck, too!
Gorgeous scenery, MB!
And off he prances! As quickly as he can! Great photos!
cool captures.
Lovely rural scenes with a beautiful Deer
I could sure handle looking at that view every day!
How neat to get the deer, too! Great pasture and fence! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs!
Lovely views except for the logging.
Post a Comment