Love the fall foliage on the previous post. When the leaves are on the trees I bet you cannot even see the barn. Always heard you have more room in a round building and now I wonder if it is true? Peace
It's beautiful. But isn't it somewhat unusual? The roundness, I mean!
Are you back home? I hope I didn't miss any of your comments, 'cause I usually dump any anonymous comments right into spam and then delete them. I caught one, though, for sure!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
15 comments:
I would LOVE to see a better view. :))
I so love what I can see of it! Sure is a beauty!
I am not an expert but this is one of the nicest I have ever seen!
Really good looking red barn!
I love it, MB! Great find.
I like the shape, looks very "Kentucky" style to me. - Margy
Looks like a real beauty! Now you need to figure out some excuse to go visiting these folks, and while you're there quickly snap a photo or two.
Oooh that's gorgeous!
At least you got this view. In summer it would be even less visible. I'm rushing this morning to get to work!
Love the fall foliage on the previous post. When the leaves are on the trees I bet you cannot even see the barn. Always heard you have more room in a round building and now I wonder if it is true? Peace
Wow, this is just fabulous!
It's beautiful. But isn't it somewhat unusual? The roundness, I mean!
Are you back home? I hope I didn't miss any of your comments, 'cause I usually dump any anonymous comments right into spam and then delete them. I caught one, though, for sure!
Really an unusual pic, the courtyard seem to be too good, the house and the shrubs are too good.
Candice Cooper sneakers
Beautiful! Round barns are so cool =)
would love to see more. looks like such character.
finally getting around to commenting on this barn charm ... away for a anniversary trip. big hugs. (:
Post a Comment