I agree with BRrrrrrr!! It's been cool here at night, too. Very unusual for this time of year. But, never fear, I shall don a jacket and hit the golf course tomorrow morning. I'm very brave! :-)
We have not gotten frost on the hill yet but the folks in the valley have. I put my impatiens under the front box wood bushes and they are still blooming along with the geraniums and petunas on the porch. Peace
Oh my! Only into the mid 30s here. Ah November and the beginning of cold weather! That kale looks beautiful, though! The lamp, too. Jack Frost's a good decorator! -Kim
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
12 comments:
I need to get out early again...love these frosty shots...
I agree with BRrrrrrr!! It's been cool here at night, too. Very unusual for this time of year. But, never fear, I shall don a jacket and hit the golf course tomorrow morning. I'm very brave! :-)
We have not gotten frost on the hill yet but the folks in the valley have. I put my impatiens under the front box wood bushes and they are still blooming along with the geraniums and petunas on the porch. Peace
Beautiful to look at but I call it Cold. No snow here, yet.
Brrrrr is right! Snow is in the forecast for the eastside of the mountains. I'm due to head back to MN today to more snow and cold. Oh goody! LOL
Have a great day, MB.
Beautiful images, but I am glad that it is 17°C here...
Reminds me of Maine.
Brrr yes but frost is so photogenic. It looks like a hairy pumpkin!
That is cold!!! It looks like everything is wearing jewelry!
Looks so cold, Mary Beth... Brrrrrrr is RIGHT. We still haven't had much frost here. BUT--today is VERY windy and a front is coming!
Hugs,
Betsy
WOW! It HAS been frosty there!
Oh my! Only into the mid 30s here. Ah November and the beginning of cold weather! That kale looks beautiful, though! The lamp, too. Jack Frost's a good decorator!
-Kim
Post a Comment