MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, November 12, 2012

Little barn down the road

I posted this barn in the snow last winter from a different angle.  It looks cool with the colorful trees.

Jitter-bug your way over to Tricia's www.bluffareadaily.blogspot.com to see more charming barns and enjoy.

17 comments:

Mari said...

Nice barn and great shot!

Nell at njschout said...

Love the colourful trees!

Anonymous said...

It does look quite good w/ the colorful trees & lovin all the fencing!

Jitter-bug... reminds me of that old Wham song, 'Wake me up before you go-go' & the video was shown under a black light! WoW! What a blast from the past! LoL! =)

Anonymous said...

A lovely, well-kept barn and site!

Lowell said...

One of the things I've noticed about your photos is that you've developed a wonderful sense of composition, of what's important in a photo and how to focus on that! This is very, very nice.

You mean you don't know what a hair dresser is? It's a dresser, made out wood, usually, in a home where there's a Golden Retriever. The dog runs by the dresser, rubs it's back on the dresser, and kazaam! you have a hair dresser.

Kim said...

So lovely with the fiery trees!
-Kim

Elaine said...

Beautiful scene! The bright splash of color from those trees really set off the barn. Nice work!!

Lowell said...

You're funny. Hang out the window, indeed.

cieldequimper said...

Pretty in all seasons...

No news. I'm going crazy.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful setting no matter what season... I love the Fall setting especially with those beautiful colored trees....

Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

I'm not sure which is prettier -- the barn or the trees. In any case, it's a beautiful scene.

Sally in WA said...

That's a cute little barn, especially with the beautiful fall colors in front of it. :-)

Kathy said...

Those beautiful trees give the photo a special pop.

Rose said...

I like this little barn, but I have to tell you I always enjoy seeing how you invite us over to Trisha's...I need to go back through and see them all...that would make a good post in itself. Always makes me smile.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am enjoying taking part in barn charm...the photos are all so amazing! Love your barn with the pretty Fall color!

Magpie said...

I love seeing that color in the leaves! I didn't make it up north this year to see our pretty trees.

Linnea said...

That is stunning with the fall foliage. The barn almost looks "shy" and like it's peeking out from behind the trees! Thanks for stopping by at mine.