MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I see the Moon......

And the Moon sees me.....


To view more Sky watch pics go to www.skyley.blogspot.com and enjoy

11 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

WOW! Curious to know what lens you used for this.

raf said...

And I see your moon too. Great composition, MB!

Liz said...

Beautiful capture! Happy sky watching.

Moon

From The Heart said...

Wow! What a great picture!

Jane said...

Great moon shot!

Beppan said...

Beautiful!!!
I think it´s the same moon I´ve been trying hard to get a picture of too the last mornings....

Lowell said...

How high the moon? And no tripod, I know. Good job again! So blue. HOw blue the moon?

Have a great day! You are posting again? Did you figure out how to rectify the problem?

Lady Di Tn said...

Glad the moon saw yawl. Every time I see it now, I am thankful that back in the seventies, they did not blow it up. Thank you Carl Sagan. Peace

Gaelyn said...

Nice clear shot.

George said...

This is a marvelous shot of the full moon. I read that this full moon was a 'micro moon' in that it was as far from earth as the moon gets.

Judy said...

Gorgeous capture of the moon, and that rhyme brings back memories!!