MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Autumn Clouds

Took  these pictures yesterday as I was flying down the freeway yesterday.  no, no not on my broom.



To see more marvelous skies go to www.skyley.blogspot.com and enjoy

14 comments:

Linnea said...

That last photo looks like it has some crazy sky animals about to invade! Very dramatic skies you had there!

Magpie said...

I think these are such peaceful skies. I love clouds and autumn! Great job...now slow down!

Unknown said...

i love the first photo...the dark clouds and light breaking through are beautiful.

cieldequimper said...

Is your broom being serviced after Halloween?

Beautiful shots.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Lovely blue skies- I really like the first one!

Liz said...

Beautiful blue skies! Happy sky watching.

Skywatch

Anonymous said...

heheheee, you crack me up, not on your broom! LoL!
Dramatic & beautiful blues =)

Lois said...

Nice shots! The first one is a little spooky.

Rose said...

These are skies to die for!

NitWit1 said...

I just knew a witch would be riding her broom in those clouds.

Lowell said...

Very nice and stormy. I hope Bob was driving!

So went to St. Benedicts in 1908? That's amazing! :-)

Lady Di Tn said...

You take much better photos than I while I fly down a highway in car or on broom. LOL Peace

George said...

I really like that dramatic first photo, but all of them.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Beautiful clearing clouds. - Margy