MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A day for clouds~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sky Watch

The clouds have been so wonderful yesterday and today.  The first picture is in the morning and the next around 2:00.  the last two were taken early evening above the waterfront just before the sun went down.  Glorious.  Well I love clouds!!



To view more skies or to participate go to http://www.skyley.blogspot.com/
I am going to be gone until Monday so everyone have a great week-end.  Enjoy!!  MB

21 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Ah well, looks like your feed is back to almost normal :-)

Love the lava layers and my favourite is the last one. Gorrrrgeous.

Unknown said...

i love the second photo. beautiful fat clouds.

VP said...

A great set, my favorite is the last shot, taken behind the trees.

Anonymous said...

I note the last picture is not showing up indicating the link is broken. The top three pics are beauties.

brattcat said...

wonderful cloud shots.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I can't pick a fav, Mary Beth. They are all fabulous... I too love cloud pictures...

Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

Janice Thomson said...

Super sky shots - love those cloud formations.

Halcyon said...

Great skies. The clouds are so dramatic!

Unknown said...

Very wonderful images!!!

Sally in WA said...

Fantastic captures, MB. We definitely have been seeing some interesting skies the past couple of days.

Unknown said...

All are great but the last two are really dramatic.

Lois said...

I love them too and these are fantastic!

George said...

The day may have been cloudy, but they were beautiful clouds. I really like the color of the sky as the sun was setting.

Magpie said...

Wow, Mary Beth...Wow!
These are all gorgeous. I especially like the ones with the trees. :)

joco said...

Like these a lot.
The branches complement the clouds so well. I guess I am a cloud gazer rather than a star gazer.

Gaelyn said...

Each cloudy sky speaks volumes. I like the contrast of cloud and blue sky. In the second the cast of light on the water contrasts with the sky that the trees appear to be holding up. And the last is like a giant wave.

EG CameraGirl said...

I think these skies are very beautiful, MB! The light is gorgeous!

Birdman said...

Some wonderful shots.

NitWit1 said...

All were beautiful but loved the last one best.

Lady Di Tn said...

MB
great photos. We are both cloud lovers. Peace

Rose said...

MB, these are wonderful!