MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, February 14, 2011

Barn Farm~~~~~~Barn Charm

Pretty nice looking farm.  Took this picture last Friday  when we had some sunshine ---rain ever since.  MBBoot scoot your selves over to Tricia's http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/ to see some more barns.

16 comments:

Elaine said...

Nice! You've definitely got to get out when the sun is shining. What a wet year you've had.

Rose said...

I like the looks of this place...like the bacckground, too.

VP said...

Weather wasn't much different here, but today the sun is shining!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful setting. I love the mountains off in the distance.

Jan n Jer said...

This is a beautiful setting...great shot!

Lois said...

It does look nice! I like that silo.

EG CameraGirl said...

Sunshine and NO snow...not even a flake...anywhere! This farm is very nice!

Anonymous said...

Niiice spread they have there... That's a great big WoW farm & w/ the mountains in the background... extra added bonus!!! =) Fantastic find, MB!

Sally in WA said...

That is a nice looking farm, MB. I'd like that blue sky to come back though. Oh wait - I see a patch or two out of my office window! I know it won't last long. :)

Magpie said...

I think what appeals to me about farms, barns and out buildings is the fact they represent efficiency and organization. Thought is given to placement and work flow. Something that is ascetically pleasing to me.

Halcyon said...

So cute. I love this barns series.

cieldequimper said...

Any cows to milk?

Unknown said...

I agree with you, pretty nice looking farm and beautiful background.

Lady Di Tn said...

Very handsome barn. I wish we had on just like it. When I had a few minutes to spare during my time off, I would usually read all the blogs I follow but left no comments. Peace

Anonymous said...

I would love to have this view.

so- do you think the small one at the end is an outhouse or a smokehouse or????

Evelyn S. said...

I like the design of this barn...and how the roof really has two parts on each side.