MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pond time!!!

The pond is so low now because it has been so hot and dry. Where-ever you see brown mud is where the water should be. The water is so muddy because the creek is almost dried up so no water is running into the pond.Lotsa frogs too. The dogs love playing in the pond and today while I was at the pond trimming the willow tree even the goats came to play.


Hey I found something!


I got it!!


Even the goat, Stanley and Snowflake want to play.

16 comments:

cieldequimper said...

:-)) I'm glad you got blue ribbons. I'm not sure what a blue ribbon is though...

B SQUARED said...

Goats? I've got to get out of the city more.

Lowell said...

Great series...does the goat think he/she's a dog, I wonder. I hope these aren't "house" dogs that sleep in your bed!

By the way, you're always "right side up"!

Have a great weekend!

Lois said...

Oh how sweet! Those are great shots!

Lee Spangler said...

I remember seeing your dogs and goats. I am glad you reminded me of them and your beautiful spot at Stanwood.

Anonymous said...

Great sequence of photos! I envy you the bucolic setting. The dogs are cute.

Gaelyn said...

Of course the dogs found a ball. My Carson could find a ball no matter where we were, including the middle of nowhere.

Hope you get some rain soon.

Lady Di Tn said...

The goats look great and very clean for playing in a pond. The frolicing of puddy dogs. Cute. Peace

Don and Krise said...

Dogs and goats don't care about mud or dirt. They just know they're having a good time. Kind of like kids I guess. Let's say another prayer for rain okay??

Anonymous said...

What a muddy mess, but great shots of the dogs!

I SAW 8 METEORS LAST NIGHT! YaY mE!
hehehe

George said...

The dogs are certainly having lots of fun in this series. Hopefully you will soon get some rain and the pond will be clearer.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I want those dogs. How cute and lively are they.

Unknown said...

Cool! I wonder how have the dogs reacted to the goats... :-)

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
Not enough to do, so guess I will trim a willow tree. I think all that good food you eat really works!
THAT IS A BALL THEY FOUND, RIGHT??
Nancy Jo

EG CameraGirl said...

I didn't know you have goats. So they like to hang around the pond as much as the dogs do?

Blue ribbons! YAY!

Maria said...

Oh my God, your dogs are enjoying the muddy pond! My D'Ora would have loved it too! But the dogs are completely muddy! Looks great! Did you shower them afterwards? ;)
I have to shower D'Ora after wet Autumn trips in the Vienna Woods, when she is full of loamy earth. She does not like it ;)
Have a nice week ahead!