Saturday was the 'Snohomish County Youth Football Jamboree', held at Harvey Airfield in Snohomish. teams from 5-6yr. olds thru middle school were there. It went all day long. My G-son (age 9) is #22. I think everyone had a great time. Brad's team won their first game, they played two more but I had to leave so don't know the results yet. His first 'real' game is next Saturday. He plays center. Are ya sure coach? He's my baby. Awwww!!
They are all great pictures! They look so cute in their uniforms. Football season is starting here too. My daughter is a high school band director and she has been busy getting her marching band ready for their halftime shows.
Been there, done that! With our own son, many years ago! I hope the parents (and grandparents) were well-behaved. I remember some very rowdy and even nasty, games.
Awe MB, We can tell that FALL is coming when it's football time. The college team around here (Tennessee Vols) has ads on the radio everyday saying: "In only ___ days, it's football time in Tennessee"... I think there are less than 14 days left now!!!!! Big deal around here.
Both of my boys played football when they were young. I sat through more of those games than one can imagine.. ha
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
11 comments:
Wow! Next Saturday is going to be interesting! Cool shots (and Engelman is a beautiful name!)
They are all great pictures! They look so cute in their uniforms. Football season is starting here too. My daughter is a high school band director and she has been busy getting her marching band ready for their halftime shows.
I feel the excitement of fall in the air. Nothing like a team to shout and cheer for!
Football season has already started here in Tennessee. I hope your grandson has a happy and successful (and safe!) football season.
Been there, done that! With our own son, many years ago! I hope the parents (and grandparents) were well-behaved. I remember some very rowdy and even nasty, games.
It's great fun for the kids, though!
Love the photos!
I liked your comment about bring someone's pet.
Awe MB, We can tell that FALL is coming when it's football time. The college team around here (Tennessee Vols) has ads on the radio everyday saying: "In only ___ days, it's football time in Tennessee"... I think there are less than 14 days left now!!!!! Big deal around here.
Both of my boys played football when they were young. I sat through more of those games than one can imagine.. ha
Hugs,
Betsy
I like all of the color in the uniforms.
It's football time here as well! At least the weather has cooled a bit.
Good for him! You'll have to keep us posted throughout the season as to how they're doing.
Builds character, teamwork, and physical strength. You must be proud. Does he also has a love of learning?
Ahh, we're all ready for some football!
Post a Comment