MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Canteloupe...........

As I was going into stanwood I found this couple standing by the side of the road.
I think they look quit happy with themselves. They had already been to the JP.
I wished them a Happy Life and they smiled. MB


24 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Hehehehe! Cute couple. Looks like it was a very special occasion. ;-)

Anzu said...

Boon companion!

"A merry companion is
a wagon in the way"

Tks to you.
∧_∧  ∧_∧
( ‘∀‘)人(・▽・ )

margaret said...

I wish them many happy years!

Jim Klenke said...

He cant get away thats for sure.

Rose said...

Wonderful! It is a wonder someone hasn't stolen their outfits!

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
THEY ARE CUTE, BUT AS FAR AS YOUR TALKING TO THEM AND THEM SMILING BACK? It could be the gas fumes, you do a lot of driving.
Nancy Jo

Diva Kreszl said...

Adorable! I found your blog through visiting another and now have to follow yours...you live in such a beautiful area!

Anonymous said...

yes, they look quite happy - the newlyweds! hehehe

Lady Di Tn said...

What a HOOT!!!! PEACE

Lois said...

What a cute shot!

Betty said...

I wish them a long and happy life.Cute picture.

Lowell said...

That's just too funny! I wonder who would do such a thing? Just to be clever?

By the by, I figured a couple of people would like the photo on Ocala DP today; you were one of them!

Gaelyn said...

LOL! And what an adorable couple they make.

Don and Krise said...

She looks like a "keeper". I don't blame him for looking proud.

cieldequimper said...

Lol! ;-)

Janet said...

Adorable! And they've only just begun.

George said...

This is entirely too cute! What a great find!!

Lee Spangler said...

love at first sight!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Cute couple. Wonder what the JP made on that marriage????? ha ha
Hugs,
Betsy

Janice Thomson said...

Too cute - I love it! Good catch MB.

Priyanka Khot said...

So cute and adorable.

Sorry for coming around after so long. Work has kept me unusually busy. Hope things will improve in the days to come. :D

Unknown said...

So cool! At first I thought they were scarecrows, but once they are on the roadside I believe the purpose is just for fun! :-)

Jane Hards Photography said...

This has just scared the crasp out of me. Talk about Jeepers Creepers.

Dawning Inspiration said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. You have great pictures and it sounds like you live in a very lovely place. I love these "scarecrows!"

I live in south everett... and now that you mention it I do remember some sculptures. I don't get downtown Everett often - obviously!