You are fortunate. Now, you should return his favor by changing one of your tires using the jack you found. This way you may be able to help someone in the future.
OMG that's my worst fear! Even if I had the jack, I don't know how to do it. I had a flat one on Monday, thankfully I was only a few hundred metres from a garage. I'm glad someone helped you!
Great story for all of us to enjoy. It helps recall our own experiences. That is a value of our blogposts. Where did you leave your toyboat? You know, tucked away in the toy chest of memories.
You were lucky. I know how to change a tire but it's always at least one lug nut I can't break loose. Have road care, yet am sure I go places I couldn't get a phone call out for help.
I second "Your EG Tour Guide". Can't find the jack, but I can take your picture. That's great. All joking aside, I'm really glad it had a happy ending, and a big A+ for the good samaritan.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
18 comments:
You made me smile and giggle. You couldn't find your car jack...BUT you had your camera. LOL
I'm glad a good Samaritan came along!
You are fortunate. Now, you should return his favor by changing one of your tires using the jack you found. This way you may be able to help someone in the future.
√ Pick a Peck of Pixels
OMG that's my worst fear! Even if I had the jack, I don't know how to do it. I had a flat one on Monday, thankfully I was only a few hundred metres from a garage. I'm glad someone helped you!
Great story for all of us to enjoy. It helps recall our own experiences. That is a value of our blogposts. Where did you leave your toyboat? You know, tucked away in the toy chest of memories.
God bless the samaritan who came to your rescue! remember to pay it forward...
You're very fortunate. That is a scary scenario!
We've used AAA for years for just this reason...perhaps a waste of money as we've never had to use them...yet!
Who's Jack?
I am glad your good samaritan came along to help and that he was a good guy. that would be so scary .
You were lucky. I know how to change a tire but it's always at least one lug nut I can't break loose. Have road care, yet am sure I go places I couldn't get a phone call out for help.
I second "Your EG Tour Guide". Can't find the jack, but I can take your picture. That's great. All joking aside, I'm really glad it had a happy ending, and a big A+ for the good samaritan.
I'm glad that the good samaritan came along. I'm also glad you had your camera!
I'm glad everything turned out OK. This is very scary, especially at night!
Nice guy, there are still quite a few good samaritans around.
My car has no spare (designed that way), so i would need more than a good samaritan. But I have AA membership.
Yikes!
I don't even like to think of that happening on the freeway. God Bless the good samaritan!
Thank goodness for good samaritans!
Glad it worked out for you :)
Oh Mary Beth...That is SCARY... There are so many weird people out there. Glad you got a GOOD one to help you.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy
How scarey but thankful your ok and home safe.
I am thankful for
your family's small mercies.
Every cloud has a silver lining!
Post a Comment