The boys and I decided to go to the beach off Camano Island and see what fun we could have. Icy cold water of course. So after playing and watching the fishing boats come and go Bradley decided he wanted to go fishing---like a native. so he found a likely looking pole and I had some string but no safety pin so he asked some guy if he had an extra hook. He got a hook and a small sinker We put it all together and off he went. Both boys tried it--off the boat launch and in the water. So tomorrow (today) we are going to bring the poles(real ones) and try again. If we catch a legal fish I will post it. LOL MB
Fishing is fun. My fishing pole is broken,I guess I could be creative like your boys. They look like they would be cold in the water.I hope they catch there limit.
I like the fact that they can use their imaginations to make things they can use. It will be interesting to see if they have more success with 'real' poles.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
11 comments:
Got to give them credit for trying. Maybe he should try out for Survivor.
It's nice to see kids being creative! These days it ya can't buy it at Wal-Mart, it ain't no fun.
I did that as a kid, too.
Real fishing poles are much better, though!
Hope you catch a biggie!
Awww I'm sorry they didn't catch anything, but better luck today!
I's neat that you enjoy the boys so much! Hope you have a fun day fishing.
Fishing is fun. My fishing pole is broken,I guess I could be creative like your boys. They look like they would be cold in the water.I hope they catch there limit.
I like the fact that they can use their imaginations to make things they can use. It will be interesting to see if they have more success with 'real' poles.
THE old fishing hole is a lot bigger than anything we have around here. I guess the boys didn't catch anything.
Thanks for visiting my Pick a Peck of Pixels Blog and for your comment on the Baby Kitty post.
A legal fish?? Over 21 perhaps??
I can't wait to see what they get.
There's just something about little boys and fishing. I have a grandson who LOVES it---and would rather fish than eat. (I don't relate to that!!! ha)
Hope they catch some fish today.
Hugs,
Betsy
That looks freezing. Kids so resilliant.
Looks like they are having a good time!
Post a Comment