Saw this in Stanwood and I even took some books and the people were both nice and glad to receive the books.
Linking to Tom's Signs2~~~~~~HERE
Linking to Tom's Signs2~~~~~~HERE
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
13 comments:
Love this, we have two of those here (that I know of).
...these little library are so popular around here, I'd like to have one. Thanks Mary Beth for stopping by. Happy reading to you.
Hello,
I love these cute free libraries. They are a great idea!
Wishing you a great day!
I love the Little Free Libraries!
I visit a few here - leave a book, take a book!
Have a wonderful day!
READ READ READ
said the destitute author
That's a neat little library!
What a cute wee free library. We see them in different towns, we even have one. I drop off books and take some occasionally.
Love seeing these little libraries. Reading is such a pleasure, and it is great to be able to share with everyone.
I love seeing these little libraries!
We also have these little libraries, such a great idea :)
Thank you for linking up!!!!!!!!!!
I would really have loved this a kid/teenager....even now I wish one were near.
We have those here. Children's books are especially popular.
Post a Comment