MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, August 11, 2019

August Flowers


Some August garden perennial flowers

Echinacea--Red
 Echinacea--Sombrero series
 Lobelia---Cardinal Flower
 Bi colored Bidens
 Sunflower
 Right hand corner Gazania --down is a Petunia to the left is Morning-glory and upper left is Pink Echinacea and center is Red Echinacea and Honey Bee
Linking to Monday Mosaic~~~~~Here

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous variety of flowers and colors. I love the sunflower and the Echinacea is a favorite too. They are all lovely. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week ahead.

Tom said...

...now that's a great sunflower!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Very pretty. I need more flowers in my garden.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That sunflower really has the autumn colors! Love seeing the proper name for each of these! Hugs!

Bill said...

The sunflower is absolutely gorgeous!

William Kendall said...

Very pretty!

Linda Reeder said...

So many lovely sun loving plants that don't do well in my garden.

Angie said...

MB - you can tell these flowers have just gathered up all the energy from the sun and they are blasting it right back at us with all the colors of the rainbow. Thanks for sharing this beauty with everyone at Mosaic Monday!

Gillena Cox said...

OMG thanks for the riot of colour. Have a good week

Much❤🕊❤love

betty-NZ said...

Wow! Your flowers are so bright and cheerful! A wonderful thing to see during my rainy winter!

Rose said...

These are beautiful! I don't remember ever seeing the bidens before. I like them a lot.