We had a wonderful time at Neah Bay and on to the Ocean. We hiked out to Cape Flattery to see the view. Cape Flattery is the most Northwestern tip of the contiguous United States and it is ours. Actually it is part of the Makah Indian Reservation.
The guys went fishing out of Neah Bay and Jack (the pup) and I went exploring.
Here we are at Hobuck Beach on the Pacific Ocean
The Cape Flattery walk
Linking to Mosaic Monday~~~~HERE
The guys went fishing out of Neah Bay and Jack (the pup) and I went exploring.
Here we are at Hobuck Beach on the Pacific Ocean
The Cape Flattery walk
Linking to Mosaic Monday~~~~HERE



11 comments:
Your photos made me long to see the ocean again!
MB - what a wonderful shoreline. How joyful to be on a walk there with your pup (who looks adorable, by the way). Did the boys have any luck with the fishing? Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!
This is a place I would like to visit. :)
Beautiful photos of your time at the coast.
...that would be hard to leave.
Pretty pix...but we need way more shots of your adorable pup
Hello, beautiful views of the coast. I love the cute furbaby. Cape Flattery was one of our favorite places to visit. Enjoy your day, have a happy new week!
Gorgeous views!
Big waves out on the Pacific. We can get them during storms here in the strait, but the normal is flat calm or small ripples. Your road trip looks like a great one we might want to try some day when we are in Washington long enough. Maybe even an RV trip if we can find some place to stay. - Margy
The coast is always a beautiful place to visit and explore. Beautiful photos!
How beautiful! I would need to pick up my feet better when I walk along those boards. Love the ocean photos...perfect for Mosaic Monday!
Post a Comment