........happy flowers in my yard
Starting in the left hand corner--Echinacea, Morning Glory (Grampa Ott),Alcea rosea (Holly hock) and at the bottom is good ever faithful Nasturtium.
Species Zinnia, more Morning Glories, Petunias and a chair we found in the woods on a hike
Linking to Mosaic Monday~~~HERE
Starting in the left hand corner--Echinacea, Morning Glory (Grampa Ott),Alcea rosea (Holly hock) and at the bottom is good ever faithful Nasturtium.
Species Zinnia, more Morning Glories, Petunias and a chair we found in the woods on a hike
Linking to Mosaic Monday~~~HERE



12 comments:
...color and color and more color.
Beautiful color spots, arranged perfectly in your mosaics. Late summer perfection!
What a delightful post! Thank you for allowing me to enjoy your garden. Wishing you well!
Hello,
I love the colorful flowers, such a nice variety! Beautiful mosaic and images.
Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!
What beautiful and colourful flowers.
Pretty flowers, and what a nice place to sit and rest for a minute!
Have a wonderful week!
They certainly are cheerful.
Flowers this time of year are often lovely. Good photos. The chair in the woods is an unusual find.
MB - Hmmm - I wonder if Nasturtium would grow well in Montana? I will have to check into it. Lovely chair in the woods. Do you know anything more about it? Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!
Love Mother's pallet
I love all the color you have in your garden.
Your flowers are beautiful. What a nice treat to be surrounded by so much color and fragrance!
Post a Comment