MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, August 8, 2019

I am Thankful......

To wake up every morning and I can look out the window and see a glorious sunrise---not every morning but the sun does rise everyday---seen or unseen.
It comes up behind the hill that sits behind the house


 I can go for a walk in our forest with the dog or...
 Play with the pup in the yard---hope this movie works----look below---i think i did it
 I am thankful for my many flowered garden not to mention the veggie garden also.  I am thankful I can pick some strawberries or Blueberries to put on my morning cereal

I am thankful for the setting sun also and a video of running Jack

Linking to Thankful Thursday~~~HERE

8 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We really do have so much to be thankful for. We are having some little pop up rain showers today so I'm thankful for that. I would rather be outside playing with you though! heehee!

Taken For Granted said...

Great morning sky photo, and so much fun watching your pup run. That is one happy dog.

William Kendall said...

Jack is one happy dog!

Bill said...

See Jack run, Jack is having fun, Jack is a happy dog! :)

Tom said...

...being thankful for the simple things is important.

Michelle said...

Jack is a happy dog! I love seeing that! Thanks for linking up today.

Linda said...

How sweet is Jack, I bet he gives kisses out too!
Happy Crazy Love a Dog they bring such joy to
everday.

♥ Astro and Mitzie & Linda

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

That pup is a bundle of energy! Your movie worked; I keep thinking I need to learn to so that (shoot well and upload to the blog both). You live in such a beautiful area ..lthank you for sharing it.