This is one of those situations where the ends justify the means. I love marinas and boats as you know and I'll look at either end of a boat with great happiness, and I'll be even happier aboard one of those boats for a ride around the sound, or wherever! Love the shot, MB
What an interesting tale of the family and the history of the "island"...loved reading about it. It makes you wish one of the children would have written a "Little House on the Prairie" style book about their lives there! So neat to see a photo of the house, especially now that it's gone. And beautiful boats.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
8 comments:
...but it makes for a great shot.
Cute title
Calm waters for their hindquarters!
Hello, pretty boats. I love the reflection of the sky!
Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week ahead.
This is one of those situations where the ends justify the means. I love marinas and boats as you know and I'll look at either end of a boat with great happiness, and I'll be even happier aboard one of those boats for a ride around the sound, or wherever! Love the shot, MB
A great reflective shot
What an interesting tale of the family and the history of the "island"...loved reading about it. It makes you wish one of the children would have written a "Little House on the Prairie" style book about their lives there! So neat to see a photo of the house, especially now that it's gone. And beautiful boats.
Beautiful shot of those butts and reflections!
Post a Comment