Gonna be outa here for a few days. Hopefully find some good photo ops. I will astound you all---LOL
I going to miss CDP theme but I will be around in 'SPIRIT'. Someone will get that.
On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again
I going to miss CDP theme but I will be around in 'SPIRIT'. Someone will get that.
On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again

9 comments:
...what a sky, have fun!
Beautiful shot! We'll see you when you get back, and have a good Independence Day!
bon voyages
Enjoy your time away! Happy weekend and happy 4th of July!
Awesome shot, have lots of fun!
Enjoy whatever you do. I am a bit away from the Internet. We had to remove our satellite dish at the cabin to tear down our shed on shore. Don't know when we can get it back up on a pole mounted below the high water mark. Now Internet time is when we come to town. - Margy
Enjoy the new experiences and share you finds with photos. Peace
Beautiful pic ... have a wonderful time! And thanks for the earworm... (I mean that sincerely -- that song is of course an RVers anthem!!)
A perfect shot! Have fun!
Post a Comment