MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, June 15, 2018

Western Tiger Swallowtail

I have seen so many Swallowtail Butterflies this year.  There are so many and they are everywhere.  One can walk right up to them and sing them a song and they listen.......
So here are a few that I saw.....

Little beauty on my Highbush Cranberry

I think I will enter this one at the Fair

 Looking good on the Blue Iris
 Loving the Dianthus

 Drinking in the aroma of the Pink Peony
 Sipping the sweetness of the California Poppy
Linking to Eileen's Saturday Critters~~~~~HERE

13 comments:

Lowell said...

Super photos of these beautiful critters, MB! I think we have these down here, but then they'd be Eastern Tiger Swallowtails, right? I know Tiger lives down in the Jupiter area, but he's no swalltail! :

That's a really cute new header. Cock-a-doodle doo!

italiafinlandia said...

Lovely butterfly!

Tom said...

...I'm looking forward to see some this summer, what a treat!

eileeninmd said...

Wow, gorgeous captures of the Swallowtail. It is a beauty! Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. PS, thank you for visit and commenting on my post.

Linda Reeder said...

I love these photos!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I never tire of watching flutterbys. Such marvelous creatures.

William Kendall said...

What beauties!

ellen b said...

Beautiful captures!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How amazing! I hope I can try to get some butterfly pic tomorrow when I go to the park...it's not easy!

Linda said...

Beautiful! I've gotten some butterfly pics in the past but they don't like to hold still.

A Colorful World said...

Stunning photos of these beautiful swallowtails!

Lea @ Lea's Menagerie said...

Beautiful! Wonderful!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

How special is that... Such gorgeous butterflies.
Hugs,
Betsy