MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Neighbor's Barn......

.....and cool sky....
 ,,,,,up close
Linking to Tom's Barn Collective~~~~~HERE

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful looking barn:)

Lea said...

Great photos!
The sky in the first photo looks exactly like the weather we are having here in Mississippi.
Have a wonderful day!

A Colorful World said...

Both are beautiful!

A Colorful World said...

Oh man...I just realized they are the same barn! :-) The angle was deceiving.

Lowell said...

That's a nice spread. Dairy farm? And a superb location. You do live in a beautiful spot!

Tom said...

...it's interesting how a barn changes its appearance depending on the angle of the view. Thanks Mary Beth for stopping by, have a great week.

Michelle said...

Two, nice barns. I like the moody sky in the first shot.

ellen b. said...

Great barn and cool skies!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, great barn shots. The second one is my favorite. Happy Monday and have a great new week.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I love clouds with personality

William Kendall said...

I like the look of it.