MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, June 22, 2018

Saturday's Critters

Just an odd collection of animals from around here
 We have seen lots of Bunnies this year.  Fun to watch and they don't bother my flowers


 The sun was just perfect to capture this Momma and baby
 Another Momma and her baby---
 South Fork Alpaca Farm---aren't they cute

 Gold Mantled Ground Squirrel---so sweet
Linking to Eileen's Saturday's Critters~~~~~HERE

11 comments:

Tom said...

...these are neat, the 'Another Momma and her baby' is great!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a great critter post. I love the bunnies, deer and the cute alpaca. The chipper is cute too. MY favorite is the momma alpaca with the little baby. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

Betty J. Crow said...

Beautiful shots of the critters, but that baby alpaca steels the show.

Kay L. Davies said...

The only alpaca I ever met decided to spit in my face when I called it "cute" so I guess I should have said "beautiful" instead.
Wonderful photos.
Kay
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

A Colorful World said...

What a great collection of visitors! Love the bunnies, and the chipmunks are so cute too! The fawns are always so precious! And the alpaca...well one was born while visitors were at a local farm here to watch a shearing, and they got to watch. It made the news! I bet that was wonderful for the kids especially! Your little guy is a cutie.

William Kendall said...

A good mix of animals! The ground squirrel does seem to have some of the colourations of a chipmunk, but feels like it's bigger.

Bill said...

Great critter photos, MB. The alpaca and her young baby are adorable. The chipmunk is very cute.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Bill said...

I meant ground squirrel instead of chipmunk. All critters are cute. :)

RedPat said...

I love that wee baby alpaca!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I've never seen a baby alpaca...oh my! Makes you want to take it home for a pet! heehee! Hugs!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Nothing better than ground squirrels, bunnies and alpacas to put a smile on your face first thing in the morn.