MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, June 25, 2018

Little Hummers

I enjoy the antics of the Hummingbirds---Male and Female Rufous Hummers
Little female I think she is saying should I go for the nectar or real flower, hmmmmm
 Mr. Rufous says 'This is looking mighty good'
 'Gotta get way in there



These are my little treasures---Linking up with Tom's Tuesday Treasures~~~HERE

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the sweet hummers. Great photos. Enjoy your day!

Bill said...

What a cute wee hummer bird. Fantastic images, MB.

ellen b said...

Great photos of these hummers!

William Kendall said...

Hummers are such fun to watch!

A Colorful World said...

A sweet little treasure! And such lovely shots!

Taken For Granted said...

Good photos with the humming birds perched on the feeder. These little birds seldom seem to land anywhere. I agree, they are fascinating to watch.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hummingbirds are so amazing... I had to quit feeding them here since the bees took over their feeders.... SO--I'll enjoy your photos of those amazing little birds.
Hugs,
Betsy

Tom said...

...I just bought a hummingbird feeder and have it hanging in out yard. No visitors yet, I hope to see some soon. Thanks for sharing these miniature treasures of nature. Enjoy your week.

RedPat said...

I haven't seen any yet this summer! Ours are the Ruby-throated ones.

Linda said...

Adorable. I had that same feeder but wound up separating it after something messed up my decorative glass feeder, probably a bear! I replaced the cracked bottom part (which was metal) with the plastic bottom from this one. So far Mr. Bear has left it alone but my husband saw him stroll through our yard yesterday! So he may come back and tear up the feeder again.

Terry and Linda said...

When the Rufus get here in August, I know it's almost time for the hummers to migrate. A sad time.