Bob took me to dinner at Checkanut Manor for my birthday. It is a great place and we sat at the corner table overlooking Samish Bay and watched the sun set.
Golden reflection
And then there were flying saucers skittering across the sky.
(did you kow they are actually the lights reflecting on the window-haha)
To see more reflective reflections go to http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/
enjoy!
Golden reflection
And then there were flying saucers skittering across the sky.
(did you kow they are actually the lights reflecting on the window-haha)
To see more reflective reflections go to http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/
enjoy!

22 comments:
So beautiful.
Beautiful...
and fun!
that's cute - yes, i figured that out. :) beautiful colors in that sunset!
Beautiful sunset and a mysterious reflection...
and belated Happy Birthday!!
Hey, the flying saucer story was more exciting. Happy belated birthday. - Margy
A gorgeous sunset. And I can see how at first glance, those lights look the part!
Love your sunsets. Yes, I can see those lights in the sky.
HA HA---we've gotten window reflections also like that. But--it's fun to suspect that they were flying saucers..
Happy Belated Birthday. Sorry I missed it. BUT--it sound like Bob made sure you had a wonderful day.. What a view you two had. Hope the food was equally as good.
Hugs,
Betsy
Your flying saucers made me laugh, thanks ! And the sunset is stunning, well done.
What a marvelous way to spend birthday dinner, especially with the UFOs gift.
That sure was a nice place to have dinner. Peace
Thanks for your visit. Abe would have loved to have seen actual flying saucers. He keeps hoping he'll see one someday. Have a great week-end, at least what's left of it.
Beautiful sunset!!! Maybe the aliens wanted to wish you a happy bday!? :)
Oh, my. Beautiful! I did know what they flying saucers were...but they sure do make good ones.
gorgeous sunset… and such playful reflections:-)
A belated happy birthday. It looks as if you had a great place for the celebration. The sunset is beautiful, and I like the flying saucers as well.
Happy belated birthday! That is a gorgeous sunset. At first glance I wondered what those flying saucers were. :)
I like that last shot! It made me laugh!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Your shots are fantastic. Such a beautiful sunset! And also the last shot is great! :)
Sounds like a fun time for a 39th birthday! And you got some nice photos, too. I especially like the one with the plethora of flying saucers!
Thanx for your nice comment, although the word, plethora, in that context might be a bit of an exaggeration!
Wishing you and yours a great week!
I'll stick with flying saucers:) The sunset is magnificent and a very happy birthday!
Gorgeous sunset and I just adore the flying saucers!
Post a Comment