MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas is over~~~~Santa is relaxing....

Oh My Gosh!  I found a Santa person taking pictures on Fir Island.  Birding I think.  I was too nervous to approach.  Ah well.

11 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Santa needs some down town.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Everyone needs a private moment, even Santa. Merry Christmas. - Margy

Babzy.B said...

well spotted ! :)

TexWisGirl said...

very cute.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Santa relaxing after his busy world tour. Cute!

CDH said...

Ha ha ha ha! If there were deer in the pic too...I would believe! :)

raf said...

Hey, it's fun to know you were actually peeking in on Santa - and he was relaxin' and birdin'!
Wishing you and your family all the best for the holidays and the coming new year, MaryBeth!

EG CameraGirl said...

Birding in red? Well, I guess that IS Santa's favourite colour. ;)

Lowell said...

How will you ever meet Santa in person if you're too nervous to speak to him? Sheesh! Funny place to find Santa, though. Maybe some gifts dropped from his sleigh on Fir Island?

William Kendall said...

Santa needs some downtime!

Merisi in Vienna said...

Wow that is a great capture!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it - the funniest Santa picture I have seen around this season!