MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Foggy Reflections

Foggy images on Picture Lake.  We have been having crazy weather.  Fog cloudy a little sun and yesterday we had snow and now it is foggy again.   And chilly.  I am not happy with it.  But nobody consults me.

Merry Christmas to all.  I will be a sporadic commenter but I will be around.

For more reflective photos go to http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/  and enjoy!

14 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

pretty and mysterious, but i hope the roads stay clear for you. merry christmas to you and yours. :)

CDH said...

Cool pic. I like the fog. We had snow!!! YEA! And I didn't get the feed truck stuck! :) Started the day cold and cloudy , the snow. And it snowed and snowed and snowed! about 6 inches!!

cieldequimper said...

That looks very familiar...

Laura said...

lovely soft reflections… wishing you joy and peace:-)

Lowell said...

This is photographic poetry. Beautiful.

'Tis for sure a bog
Here and there a log
Surely a yapping dog
Out there in the fog.

Glad that you will have some time off during the holiday...but more glad that you'll be commenting sporadically. Seems there have been a plethora of sporadic commenters of late of which I have been one.

Have fun!

Gaelyn said...

Time to build a fire and snuggle up.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Crazy weather all over. We've had a little more snow and really cold weather. I really like the foggy photo!
Have a Merry Christmas!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Sound like we picked a good week to head to Los Angeles. - Margy

Stewart M said...

Looks like a better day than a hot one!!

Hope you have a good Christmas - and I'll see you on the other side!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

'Tsuki said...

The most misterious reflection of the week obviously... ^^

Sally in WA said...

Merry Christmas, MB! Hopefully you get to go to Eastern Washington for part of the holidays.

William Kendall said...

It looks quite tranquil like this.

James said...

Very nice! I love foggy pictures!

Ruth Kelly said...

Very cool!