I kind of like fog when I don't have to drive in a very thick one. I mean, look at how good our photos of Picture Lake turned out, lol and look at how wonderful these shots are!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
10 comments:
Nice shot of the moon.
KOMO says it's going to get colder later this week.
Happy Tuesday.
Linda & Cinnamon
Great shot of the moon! I love foggy photos.
It does look spooky!
Terrific moon shots!
Fantastic moon shot and I won't bother to ask about a tripod! :) Your foggy night reminds me of some foggy mornings on the golf course here!
I really like your spooky tree, but your moon photos are pretty neat as well.
I kind of like fog when I don't have to drive in a very thick one. I mean, look at how good our photos of Picture Lake turned out, lol and look at how wonderful these shots are!
Love the middle shot. Looks like you took it in black and white. Very cool!
Ooh, spoooky! We had some fog with recent snowdays, but nothing this atmospheric.
Nice. I like that gnarly tree.
I was driving north to Blaine this afternoon and there was fog in the fields along the freeway. We were clear even by the coast in Bellingham. - Margy
Post a Comment