On one small side road on Fir Island there is so much to see all at once.
This is looking South and there is Mt. Rainier in the hazy evening sky (4pm ish)
Looking West across the mud flats and Skagit Bay we see the sunsetting and the Olympic Mountains.
And then turn around and look East and there is Mt. Baker trying to hide in the clouds. I find it so amazing to see everything at once.
To see more amazing skies go to www.skyley.blogspot.com and enjoy!!
This is looking South and there is Mt. Rainier in the hazy evening sky (4pm ish)
Looking West across the mud flats and Skagit Bay we see the sunsetting and the Olympic Mountains.
And then turn around and look East and there is Mt. Baker trying to hide in the clouds. I find it so amazing to see everything at once.
To see more amazing skies go to www.skyley.blogspot.com and enjoy!!

14 comments:
It IS amazing! And it's so nice of you to share what you see, too! The light is lovely.
Did you get dizzy turning 360 degrees and snapping your pics? You are right - some pretty amazing views here...that one with Mt. Baker nudging its head above the clouds is really special!
Hope you had a great Xmas!
Magnificent shot of Rainier lurking in the distance. Nice!
really beautiful soft colors.
Oh how exquisite!! Wishing you a very happy New Year:-)
So so wanting to be there...
Is everything ok?
Its been over 20 years since I saw that mountain - I think I need to come back for a visit!
Nice looking place.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Perfect location for a 360 degree view of some of Washington's glorious mountains.
Love that last pic of mt baker. They all are very cool!!!
I think I know where that road is! What a wonderful place!
An amazing spot. We live in a beautiful part of the world. - Margy
WOW! MB, you got some fabulous skies here!
:-)
Such a beautiful sunset!Lovely soft colors!
Amazing shots of sunset...golden and pink...Nicely done...
Post a Comment