MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Last night's moon

To see more sky shots go to www.skyley.blogspot.com

11 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

Looks somewhat like the TN moon with lots less clouds of course. Good eye. Peace

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful night shot!

Anonymous said...

Very nice shot :)

Nancy Janiola said...

That's absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It looks eerily peaceful.

Magpie said...

You are the moon lady! I love the clouds in this shot.
Thank you for your kind words. :)

Lowell said...

I thought I heard you howling last night! :-) Spooky!

Lowell said...

Re your question on Ocala DP: Oops! That's a big "no-no" I made. Sorry!

Birdman said...

Oh, ya just have to LOVE Mr. Bill at Christmas.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful photo, Mary Beth.. I always love seeing the moon with some clouds around it.. NEAT...
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

This is a gorgeous picture of the moon peeking around the clouds.